- 2 Days Dowsing Seminar -
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of April 2019
Tutor Robert Gourlay
Robert is a top class dowser. He has spoken several times at our meetings and always left me wondering what more can learn from him. So here is our chance to find out more about dowsing in a very practical way.
Robert has offered to share some of his waste knowledge and research with us in this unique seminar.
More details will be available shortly but some of the topic covered will be:
- Concepts in how groundwater is formed, moves and is storied in fractured rock.
- Technologies in groundwater mapping using geophysical and satellite data.
- Methods in interpreting groundwater maps to locate groundwater targets.
- Understanding terrain and vegetation features that indicate groundwater flows.
- The practical use of dowsing to site groundwater bores.More details will be available
The location will be Braidwood, south of Nowra.
The seminar will be over 2 days, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. This will allow attendees to travel down to Braidwood on Saturday morning. The actual seminar will most likely start Saturday 1:00pm and go to 5:00pm and Sunday start 9:00am to 1:00pm to allow for time to travel back.
There is a motel within walking distance of the venue at Braidwood (Rob Gourlay's offices). The cost of accommodation is not included in the registration fee. (will be paid by the attendee). The Saturday will be a lecture and the Sunday will be practical - walking around water dowsing, so appropriate shoes will need to be worn.
Car pooling may be available for those without transport. This gives you Saturday morning to get to Braidwood and Sunday afternoon to come back to Sydney.
Any questions or queries please contact Dawn on 0408 966 742.
The cost of the seminar is $120 for members and $140 for non members
Download a registration form