- Morning Dowsing Seminar -
"Existence is Vibration"
Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Tutor Maggie Lowe
A July Morning Seminar to take you forward in your dowsing journey.
This practical, hands on seminar will take you forward in your dowsing journey and
introduce you to the concept that:
“Every Aspect of Your Life and Existence is Vibration”
- Expand and refine your dowsing skills to achieve accuracy and reliability.
- Discover how your physical and subtle energy bodies interact and affect all aspects of your lives and how to use them to enhance your life.
- Learn by dowsing, how, when and where negative emotional responses arise and….
- How to change them to positive outcomes for better relationships with family members, neighbours, employers, work/business colleagues and community contacts, selling and buying property and much more.
- Explore the power of the ‘Spirit of Water’ and the ‘Spirit of Words’, expanding on the work of Dr Masaru Emoto, author of bestseller ‘The Hidden Messages from Water’
- Learn how to use this communication to make your own personalised essences for people, pets, plants and planet. See *below
This seminar assumes a basic knowledge and grasp of pendulum dowsing.
About your tutor:
Maggie learned to dowse at a DSNSW Beginners’ Seminar. Encouraged to “push the dowsing boundaries” wonderful discoveries were made in health, garden, environment and esoteric issues relating to the world of energies that surrounds us.
She has conducted Beginners, Intermediate, Garden, Investigative and Dietary Seminars for the Society which awarded her Dowser of the Year 2014. She also teaches at Nature Care College within the Energetic Healing curriculum.
What to Bring: a notebook, pen, pendulum, any other dowsing equipment you use and NB. *a small bottle of water for an essence exercise, in addition to your preferred personal drinking water.
Where: Community Centre, 44 Gladesville Rd, Hunters Hill
Date: Sunday 21st July 2019
Time: 9.15 for 9.30 sharp start till 1pm
To Register: Ph: Dawn Heller 0408 966 742 Email: email@example.com
www.dowsingaustralia.com (Click Seminars)
Early booking is essential to secure your place.
Download a registration form
----- > Download a registration form
opinions expressed by the various authors contained within this
website are their own and not necessarily of the Committee and
Members of the Dowsers Society of NSW. No responsibility will be
accepted for anyone acting or failing to act upon any information
offered. Please contact the respective authors for all enquiries and
not the society.